Canon MX390 Driver Download
Canon MX390 Driver Download – Below you will discover canon printer driver and software appropriate to Canon MX390 Driver Download for free. And if there is no canon printer driver or canon printer software please read the clarification about its similarity on each working framework either Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating System. Before discussing and performing free download Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download. That great to know a few wonderful conditions of the features attested by Canon PIXMA MX390 printer. The Canon MX390 Driver free download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MX390 All in One Printer is a multifunction printer with the ability to print, copy, scan and fax that is able to provide quality print results that can improve the efficiency and productivity of your business. It has dimensions of 458 x 385 x 200mm and weighs around 8.4 kg. This printer has been equipped with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) with a capacity of 30 sheets of paper. With print speeds reaching 8.7 ipm for black and 5 ipm for color.
Canon PIXMA MX390 All in One The printer has a maximum color print resolution that can reach up to 4800 X 1200 dpi. This printer is also able to print borderless photos measuring 10.16 X 15.24 cm in just 46 seconds. Canon PIXMA MX390 All in One Printer is a printer scaning and Fax from Canon, a printer that has been released with the Canon Pixma MX390 series does have an advantage in the autofeeder feature (ADF) so it is very practical to use every time. In addition, this printer is also multifunctional, so it can scan, copy and send faxes.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Features
The new FINE cartridge technology improves color reproduction in red areas resulting in bright colors in the image. Besides this technology also increases print speed without sacrificing image quality. Canon PIXMA MX390 All in One The printer also features a flatbed and ADF scanner with 1200 X 2400 dpi optical resolution and 48 bit color depth and is able to scan A4 documents with 300 dpi resolution in just 15 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX390 All in One The printer also comes with A4 and Letter size copy capabilities on flatbed and A4, Letter and 10.16 X 15.24 cm on ADF that is compatible with Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Pro Luster Photo Paper (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) .
Has paper capacity in the input tray up to 100 sheets with A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10) media sizes, 10.16 X 15.24 cm, 12.7 X 17.8 cm, 20.3 X 25.4 cm. Also equipped with the My Image Garden software that automatically creates beautiful calendars using photos stored on your PC. With Fast Front technology you can replace cartridges and insert paper more easily from the front of the printer. Canon PIXMA MX390 Printer OS Compatibility for Windows® 7, Windows Vista ™, Windows XP / 2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5×12.
canonijdriver.com is a website that provides printer drivers for free on any existing canon printer model. For those of you who need canon printer driver is easy just by click the download link shown below. Link driver download is from the website reliable and free from viruses and spam.
You must provide a complete set of computers / laptops and printers with data cables and power cables and drivers according to the type of printer you have.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver and Software Supported Operating Systems:
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Windows XP / Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Windows Vista
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Macintosh OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4
- Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Linux OS
Here we present some suggestions in downloading and installing canon driver software:
- For Windows OS: click the download link below then choose [Save] and select on “Save As”, then save to download the driver file or by choosing [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after saved. The downloaded file is stored in the place you specified in the .exe format. Finally press double-click on the .exe file to decompress it so that the installation will start automatically.
- For Macintoch OS: click on the download link available then check the computer settings to set the storage location. Then double-click the file to install on Disk Image. Then open Disk Image installed and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
- For Linux OS: The download and installation process can be done very easily, you just follow the instruction manual given in the driver that has been downloaded in the install process.