Canon MP980 Driver Download
Canon MP980 Driver Download – Below you will discover canon printer driver and software appropriate to Canon MP980 Driver Download for free and if there is no canon printer driver or canon printer software please read the clarification about its similarity on each working framework either Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating System. Before talking about and performing free download Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download its staggering to know several awesome states of the highlights affirmed by Canon PIXMA MP980 printer. The Canon MP980 Driver free download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Pinter is a device that has Print Speed (up to) in Black:Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page), Color:Up to 21 ppm (as fast as 2.9 seconds per page) and 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds., Number of Nozzles on Black: 512, Color: 5,632, and the total number of nozzles 6,144. And Canon PIXMA MP980. Pinter also comes with Picoliter Size (color) of Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5. For printing capabilities of Canon PIXMA MP980 Pinter with Print Resolution (Up to) on Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi. The Canon PIXMA MP980 Pinter has a paper with Paper Sizes of Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes and with the Automatic Sheet Feeder in 150 Pages (Cassette:150 pages).
In addition to the Canon PIXMA MP980 there is also a Canon PIXMA MP980 Scanner device that are a flagship device it has. Canon PIXMA MP980 Scanner has a Scanning Element of CCD (Charged Coupled Device), with Canon PIXMA MP980 Scanner Max. Resolutions of Optical resolution up to 4800 x 9600 dpi and the interpolated up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. This Canon PIXMA MP980 Scanner tool can scan the photo and documents with Max. Document Size in 8.5 x 11.7 and Scanner Featuresin Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory and White LED. To connect or connect photo with Media Card Supportin SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia Card Card,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card™ Type M, xD-Picture Card™ Type H.
Generally, this Canon PIXMA MP980 device there is also a Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download OS Compatibility for Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x. With this Canon PIXMA MP980 Printer for Standard Interfacein Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g), (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional), Card Slots, Ethernet, IrDA IR, PictBridge, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Software Includedin Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MP980 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, MP Navigator EX, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, and Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver and Software Supported Operating Systems:
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Windows XP / Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Windows Vista
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4
- Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Linux OS
canonijdriver.com is a website that provides printer drivers for free on any existing canon printer model. For those of you who need canon printer driver is easy just by click the download link shown below. Link driver download is from the website reliable and free from viruses and spam.
You must provide a complete set of computers / laptops and printers with data cables and power cables and drivers according to the type of printer you have.
Here we present some suggestions in downloading and installing canon driver software:
- For Windows OS: click the download link below then choose [Save] and select on “Save As”, then save to download the driver file or by choosing [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after saved. The downloaded file is stored in the place you specified in the .exe format. Finally press double-click on the .exe file to decompress it so that the installation will start automatically.
- For Macintoch OS: click on the download link available then check the computer settings to set the storage location. Then double-click the file to install on Disk Image. Then open Disk Image installed and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
- For Linux OS: The download and installation process can be done very easily, you just follow the instruction manual given in the driver that has been downloaded in the install process.